Today I spent pretty much all day working on my final project, which is coming along and should be done Wednesday. I also needed to do laundry so I took some of my dirty clothes down to the laundry mat about a block away. Ok, laundry is hard enough and then add German instructions. Kind of freaked out a little. Thankfully there was a picture instruction manual on the wall of what to do because there were tons of different buttons and confusing things you had to do that I was praying my clothes were going to come out all right. Thankfully they did : ) Afterward, the group headed to Dolores restaurant (kinda of like Moe's) for dinner. The burritos were HUGE but very good! So far this trip I have had Thai, Indian, German, Italian, American and now Mexican food. yum yum. After that the group went to Dr. Pong where you play ping pong in a circle till you get hit out. Really fun! Germans LOVE ping pong. Tomorrow I am heading to a concentration camp and ending the night with dinner in the TV Tower!
This was for you mom! Happy?! : ) I even posted a picture
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
THank you my darling!!!!!
ReplyDelete