Saturday, May 16, 2009

Guten Tag!

.Okay so I am Finally blogging and these pictures are REALLY out of order but I finally figured out how to post pictures and I am not redoing them becuase it takes forever to upload. So just bear with me for this post because I am super exhausted but I wanted to show you all a taste of Berlin so far.
This is a church in West Berlin.


This is the a picture from the Carnival we went to on Saturday night. The carnival was small and located in a park.

Berlin definitely has crazy fasion. Maybe I will take it up : D They have MANY different styles of hair color. I'm kinda liking the purple....

So to start off my flights went really really well. Other then some Middle Easterner hitting on me.. nothing really happened and I had an empty seat next to me on the way to Berlin which was AWESOME! May 15 (Thrusday) we made it in at about 8 am where it was 40 degrees BRRRR. It is summer time Berlin! Why are you still FREEZING? Then we made our way to our hotel, which is the Transit Loft. I am rooming with 4 other girls, three of which were on my Continental flight. That is my room below.. my bed is the one in the far back left.






View from my window





Friday (today) We went to the Annie Leibovitz photo exhibit and then headed downtown which is where I saw the church in the photo up above. But I am really tired so I will write more hopefully tomorrow!
A mom swinging her kid around in a park

By the way my next posts will be better : )



1 comment: