The TV Tower in Berlin
A decorative part of a bridge looking towards the TV Tower
Today Jenny and I got up at about 8 a.m., had breakfast and then made our way to Zoologischer Garten so Jenny could interview her subject, which was the Zoo Berlin Director. We were hoping to get a free tour of the Zoo but no such luck : / Then we walked around looking for a subject for me but I got a couple of no's and some people could not speak English. Bummer. But luckily the people I have been trying to get a hold of for a month tracked me down and left me a message at the hotel. Hopefully I will be able to talk to them when I call tomorrow! The rest of the day I just hung around because I am still exhausted and I have a long biking tour tomorrow. We had dinner at a Thai restaurant and for desert we got chocolate covered bananas and pineapple yumyum : ) The pictures I posted today I have taken throughout the trip so far. Tomorrow I am wearing shorts because it has been hot here, but some of the girls who wore shorts today got really weird looks.... Berliners still dress like it is 30 degrees out when it is in the upper 70s. What is so wrong with shorts anyway?!
A building located in the area of Alexanderplatz
The lights famous in Berlin for telling you whether you can cross the street or not
I MISS YOU! I am glad you heard from Manfred and Anna, I hope that works out for you! I am home until 4pm tomorrow...so if you skype..do that before then, Please!!!! LOVE MOM
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are amazing Jenna! It looks like you're having a blast. Try not to sleep or stay in your room ever. ;)
ReplyDelete